Allan Fenley (Fenley Law Office) has extensive experience representing veterans with the following disabilities arising from military service:
• PTSD (Combat stressor; sexual assault).
• Mental Disability (Depression; Anxiety; Bi-polar condition, Etc).
• Diabetes Mellitus (Type II Diabetes).
• Back Disability.
• Joint Condition–hands, arms, shoulders, feet, legs, hips, etc.
• Respiratory Condition.
• Undiagnosed Illness.
• Heart Disability and High Blood Pressure.
• Other condition arising from military service, or secondary to a service-connected disability.
CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION.