• September 1969. Commenced Army service at Fort Dix, New Jersey.
• February 1970. Completed infantry training at Fort Lewis, Washington.
• February 1970. Commenced service as infantryman in Vietnam. Assigned to B 1/20 Americal Division.
• April 1971 . Completed service in Vietnam. Awarded Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB), Bronze Star, etc.
• June 1974. Awarded JD degree from Albany (New York) Law School.
• February 1975. Admitted to New York State and Northern District bar.
• October 2003. Veteran disability law practice founded.
• April 2004. Admitted to practice before Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
• December 2009. Received formal VA accreditation to represent veterans.
• December 2009 to the present: Represents vets on a daily basis before VA and the Court.
• Member of Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW).
* Member National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA.)